This course has been designed for those participants with an intermediate level of knowledge in small animal abdominal ultrasound.
The course will consist of a short lecture, immediately followed by a practical session. Each lecture will provide a summary of normal aspects of the sonographic examination of an organ, and selected examples of abnormalities.
The highly practical nature of the course will enable participants to improve their examination technique rapidly.
The course will cover:
- Machines set up, image recording and commonly seen artefacts
- Liver, biliary tract and spleen
- Urinary tract
- Adrenal glands, lymph nodes
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Basic concepts of Doppler
- Ultrasound-guided procedures
DKK 6.500,00(Approx. 872,30 €) + VAT
(includes lecture, course notes, refreshments and lunch)